Tracking Made Simple!
Affordable ultrasonic transmitters for use with existing receiver arrays
The SR2 series transmitters from Sonotronics provide R64K compatible ID coding for use with existing receiver arrays. While custom options are available, by default these 69kHz transmitters are provided with unique R64K IDs in the range of 20000-29999, and emit a coded signal on average of once every 60 seconds, randomized to 60 seconds +/- 15 seconds to reduce code collisions on single frequency arrays.
The Following transmitters are grouped by size allowing tagging of a wide variety of marine species.
- 16mm diameter, available for implant or external mounting
- Transparent body for internal labeling and LED indicator
- 3-5 year life
- Weight in water: 9 grams
- 11mm diameter, for smaller body animals
- Transparent body for internal labeling
- 2-year life
- Weight in water: 4 grams
- 9mm diameter
- Internal and external mounting options
- 1-year life
- Weight in water: 2.3 grams
- 7mm diameter for tagging small animals
- Weight in water as low as 0.6 grams
- Frequencies: Single frequency: 69kHz—83kHz
- Length: 25cm from transducer to end cap
- Lifetime: 12 months
- SD (microSD socket and support)