The Sonotronics Equipment Scholarship, established in 2005, commemorates Donald L. Brumbaugh’s pioneering work in the development of fisheries and wildlife biotelemetry technologies. The scholarship is designed to aid student(s) in fisheries research projects.
Scholarship Application Criteria
- Project must be related to fisheries and/or aquatic animal management.
- Applicant must be a undergraduate or graduate student in a fisheries related discipline.
- Scholarship award is a grant for up to $1,000.00 toward the purchase of Sonotronics’ equipment.
Criteria for Scholarship Selection
- Clarity and relevance of project goals
- Clarity and relevance of proposed project methods
If you are interested in applying for the Sonotronics equipment scholarship please contact Sonotronics for an application, or download one using the link below: